How to schedule surgery at Foothills Spay/Neuter Clinic
- Registration for spay/neuter services may be done in person at Humane Society of Catawba County, by phone or use an editable PDF form. (You do not need to bring your pet to the clinic if you come by to register.) Monday – Saturday from 11:00am – 6:00pm
- You must bring proof of a rabies vaccine, the certificate of veterinary medical record, or your pet will receive another rabies vaccine during surgery for $10 fee.
- If your pet is over 3 months of age and has never had a rabies vaccine, you will be required to have a vaccine given during surgery.
- Payment by cash, debit/credit card at time of registration will reserve your pet’s appointment.
- Surgery at Foothills Spay/Neuter Clinic is a same day procedure.
- The night before your appointment, withhold food from your pet after 10:00PM; water may be given.
- On the day of surgery, come to Humane Society of Catawba County at 8:00am for surgery check-in.
- Dogs must be on a leash and cats in a carrier. Carriers must be labeled with the cat’s name and your last name.
- Post-op instructions will be given to you at time of pick-up, and any medications prescribed or additional surgical charges due to complications will be explained to you fully.